If flavour is your thing then you will love strain specific terpenes. As certain extraction methods destroy fragile naturally occurring terpenes within plant matter, the addition of terps to the concentrate can restore the aroma and flavour of your products.
From their site…..
“While our products do greatly enhance Cannabis and other plant-based concentrates, none of our products contain THC, cannabis or any other marijuana by-products. Our terpenes are extracted from non-cannabinoid sources and are fully compliant under current law”.
These 4ml vials may be small but a little goes a long way enabling you to liquefy and vape your chosen extract with strain specific terpenes, created using non-cannabinoid sources. With the Delta 9 line of terps you can liquefy and emulsify your concentrates without having to dilute your concentrate too much. These terpenes can be uses as additives or as they are with your extract/concentrate without separation.
- All Plant Derived
- No Glycol
- No PEG
- No Glycerine
How to use:
- Mix Delta 9 Terpenes with extract at 0.1 mL – 0.5 mL: 1 g extract
- Stir under 65°C until the extract dissolves
- Once completely mixed, inject into application
- 4 drops of Delta 9 Terpenes is equivalent to about 0.1 mL
- 0.1 mL: 1 g of concentrate is perfect for concentrates that are a honey / syrup consistency at room temperature.
- 0.5 mL: 1 g of concentrate is perfect for concentrates that are completely solidified at room temperature.
Contains: x1 4ml glass bottle of Fire OG Terpenes